Thursday 5 April 2007

Cuboard Love.

Cuboard Love.

"Do you love me darling"? I asked him with a smile,
He slowly turned towards me and then he paused a while,
"Of course I love you darling" the words fell from his lips."
"So why Pete when I turned my back did you steal my last few chips.


Nice Vice.

You need a little bit of vice to make the world go round.
Although it may not seem to0 nice that is what I've found.
When people have no vices they really are a pain,
They don't seem to laugh much and every daay brings rain.

A little bit of chocolate and perhaps a little drink
That extra creamy biscuit might make your diet sink,
If it does and you get fatter and you might do I suppose
Take your cash and make a splash and buy some nice new clothes.

(That's if you can afford it. If not there is always the charity shop.)

Jill West

No comments: